Esposa hermosa remarked how young-looking you all were, and you deserved special mention of course.
I told her what an achiever you were in elementary school, and how you continue to serve your high school contemporaries by being a batch officer.
What we didn’t know was that you also migrated faraway lands, to Australia coincidentally (and so close to NZ) and now enjoy the best of the Philippines and Down Under by shuttling between your two homes.
So sorry for the late greeting, sorry too that we failed to make it to your birthday bash, regards to the family, and many happy returns !
- there and back again after 30 years (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)
- on my last day as balikbayan: tips & tricks for the next time (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)
- before boy meets (First) world / a sleepover at Papa’s cave (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)
- pinoy denture redux (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)
- inhabiting a house that waits in slumber (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)
- meet the parents (ylbnoel.wordpress.com)